Sunday, April 10, 2011

There's your courtesy game, St. Louis

Thanks for flying out -- I'm sure the Giants wouldn't have wanted to be ungracious hosts and let you leave without a victory, so there you are.

I mean, sure, it looked more like Kyle Lohse just shut the Giants down and the Cardinals took what was rightfully theirs, but meh...semantics.

As this was not, by any means, the Giants' best offensive lineup and Barry Zito had one of those games he's bound to have every few starts, I'd file the results under "not surprising". The important thing is that San Francisco won the series, and the fact that I could have very well skipped watching this game and done some housework instead is irrelevant.

But really...I should've at least done some laundry or something. I wouldn't have missed much.

No comments:

Post a Comment