Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Paul Splittorff would approve...

I decided to make like a banana and...

...peel?

Well, yeah, but we're not here to talk about my dermatology problems, are we?

Split. Yes, that works better.

I'm going to shift any and all Royals-related stuff over here: Royal In Exile. The main reasons for this are: 1) I wanna, 2) I'm gonna. Besides, I figure it'll work better to not muddy my own waters and separate the material.

Nobody's gonna stop me from running two mediocre blogs at once...no sirree, Bob.

2 comments:

  1. I still remember my 1981 Paul Splittorff baseball card. No doubt, he got caught in the most awkward looking moment of his throwing motion in the history of baseball cards. He looked like he was spitting watermelon seeds, not pitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice...I'm kinda hoping he comes back to broadcasting, because I love Frank White, but he can put you to sleep just listening to him.

    ReplyDelete