Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is a Test...

...of the Emergency Broadca...

Hm, okay, that isn't right.

It is, however, a test of this blog's layout and presentation. As such, the words you are reading currently have absolutely no bearing on anything important whatsoever.

Shame, really -- I wasted time writing it, and now you're wasting time reading it, meaning the time lost in this fruitless endeavor has increased; possibly even doubled. Nevertheless, I shall now write more meaningless drivel.
  • Mostly so I can see the bullet points, but
  • also so I can continue to
  • pound away at the keyboard. Hey, my
  • fingers need exercise, too!
I also want to see if I remember how to do simple things, such as post a picture...











(And indeed, I do.)

Also, other things, like post a link, and play with various things to see how they look. I'm not above cheap tricks for visual impact, EITHER.
And now I've gone and run out of things to say and do, which happens to be fine, since my experiment is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment